We accept donations
to support our work.
ConsumerLab.com: Evaluates the quality of dietary supplement and herbal products.
PharmacyChecker.com: Compare drug prices and save money at verified online pharmacies.
Netflix: Free 2-week trial of DVD rentals by mail; over 100,000 titles available.
About Cancer Treatment Watch
- Tumor Grading (posted 8/21/05)
- Cancer Drugs: Weighing Risks vs Benefits (posted 1/29/07)
- Do Biopsies Spread Cancers? (updated 4/16/07)
- Taking Part in Cancer Reearch Studies (posted 12/7/12)
- How Well Does Chemotherapy Work? (link to another site)
- Index of Questionable Methods (link to Quackwatch)
- Beware of Online Cancer Fraud (posted 6/18/08)
- 125 Fake Cancer 'Cures' Consumers Should Avoid (posted 6/18/08)
- Simoncini Cancer Therapy (posted 8/7/08)
- Bogus Cures (1911) (posted 4/8/07)
- Cancer Quackery: Past and Present (FDA Consumer, 1977) (posted 11/5/05)
- Background History of the Gerson Clinic (1986) (posted 8/6/08)
- Canadian Competition Bureau Dissects Online Cancer Scam (posted 6/13/08)
- Is There Really a Conspiracy to Suppress Cancer Cures? (posted 10/23/07)
- Claims for REM SuperPro Generator Land Two Men in Prison (posted 12/27/11)
- Victim Case Reports (updated 8/17/07)
- A Skeptical Look at Antimalignocyt (CH-23) (posted 10/1/09)
- A Skeptical Look at Mind-Body Medicine for Cancer Patients (posted 3/6/06)
- Be Wary of Nieper Therapy (posted 6/25/06)
- Holt Microwave Cancer Therapy (2005) (posted 9/16/07)
- Laetrile: The Making of a Myth (1977) (posted 4/4/06)
- The Status of Mucorhicin in California (1965) (posted 7/22/06)
- Penthouse's Promotion of Hydrazine Sulfate (posted 7/23/06)
- Dr. Robert A. Good's Opinion of Gonzalez Metabolic Therapy (posted 9/30/13)
- Unproven Breast Imaging Technologies (posted 9/7/15)
- Outcome analysis of breast cancer patients who declined evidence-based treatment (posted 11/12/15)
- Gregory Caplinger and His Cancer Scam (link to Quackwatch)
- Fake Doctor Convicted of Practicing Medicine without a License (posted 1/12/14)
- Christine Daniel Sentenced to Prison (posted 1/3/17)
- Defiant Black Salve Seller Gets Six-Year Prison Sentence (posted 7/10/17)
- New Vaccine to Prevent Cervical Cancer (posted 7/22/06)
- FDA Commissioner's Report on Laetrile (1977) (posted 12/11/07)
- Regulation and Control of Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment in California [1959-1964]   (posted 9/14/14)
- Unconventional Cancer Treatment (OTA 1990): Text || PDF
- American Cancer Society
- American Childhood Cancer Organization
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Cancer Research UK
- DanaFarber Cancer Institute
- National Cancer Institute
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Cancer Treatment Watch home
page visitors since 11/17/04:
Last update: July 10, 2017
Site indexing is done daily at 5:00 AM.
All articles on this Web site except government reports are copyrighted.
Single copies can be downloaded for personal education; other uses without authorization are illegal.
"Quackwatch" and the duck picture are service-marked; their unauthorized use is illegal.
Site design was developed by Marty Mapes of Boulder Information Services.